Monday, October 6, 2008

Beautiful Morning

Good morning everyone! How are y'all doing this morning? Its a beautiful day indeed today, its not hot and its not cold either. Its just very nice for walking and just feel the fresh air but i didn't do it because I woke up alittle bit late and everyone here in the house excpet my mother left already for school. When I got down stairs the breakfast is ready and some coffee. Yes, I had breakfast which i don't normally do. After breakfast, i came online and check my messanger and bingo! my friend from Vancouver, Canada is online and we talk for awhile. Its nice to talk and see him again online. The good news is his coming back here very shortly. He'll going to book his flight tomorrow and let me know so i can fetch him at the airport. He is just a friend, mind you guys. He is engage with someone but i guess he wants to surprise them both his fiancee:) yup, you heard it right, he is engage with 2 woman. What i know is both of them his giving 6 months or something. I hope everything will work out and I wish him goodluck and happiness. By the way, I am the only one know he is coming over here so please guys, lets keep quite Ok.?! Ok, so much for that, in a little while I am going to get ready and go to Unicable to pay my bill and have to see if they can transfer the connection at my parents place. Have a wonderful day to everyone. Be always safe ok. Mwuah...mwuah..:)

No comments: