Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Good morning everyone, how are you this morning? I hope you are enjoying your Sunday so far. Me here, i just finishing up my coffee since a late because we went out last night with my sissy. We went to my friend Maricel's house and i brought some "lechon manok" and after that we went out coz I want to treat me some halo-halo( which is fruit salad), bbq and balut. Wow, we really had a good time and I was so happy that we get together with some old friends and some people that i know. In a bit, i will be getting ready for my visitors. Yes, you heard it right i am going to have some friends coming over here in the house today. We are going to have a good time, singing, eating and of course taking pictures. I am excited also because later this afternoon, I am going to Ayala Mall to get the gold necklace that I always wanted. It was a bit expensive but since they are have a 20% off I will get it no ifs and buts about it. I will show you guys later why i really like it and wanted to have it. It will be a birthday gift of someone for me coz he gave me 10K pesos (which is not enough for the necklace that I want so i will end up spending more..lol) for shopping and i decide to just buy the one that i want instead of go shopping for clothes, purse and shoes. Not no brag here but I already have one full room of all those stuffs and i really don't even use them coz its too many already...lol. Anyway, i will have more later guys, i have to go now and get a shower before they will be here. Have a happy Sunday to all!

No comments: