Saturday, October 4, 2008

Horny Buggers!

I just wonder why there are some guys on the net try to play with woman. After i had my coffee, I turn back on my computer and checked my site and one guy sent me an invitation to chat so i give it a try. After few minutes of exchanging words, then he ask me if he can see me so i said sure and i want to see you too because its nice to chat and you know who are you talking to and what he looks like. He stands up and ask me if i like him and i ask him "what do you mean, hey i just meet you here so don't ask me. If you ask me if i like what you look like, well i can say you look ok but i don't feel anything special:) No offense but I am telling you the truth". Anyway, he told me how he likes me and tell me some good things and ended up asking me to stand up and i told him sorry. I am still in my jammies and not my type standing infront of my computer showing to people i don't even know. He told me jammies doesn't matter and I can even take it my clothes off..I just laugh at him and told him "are you crazy?" I told him if he find me boring and don't want to talk to me that is alright and i totally understand... I know he was just a horny bugger trying to play here in the net and that is so sick of him. I was just being polite and avoid being nasty because its too early for me to fight or bitch at him even he deserves..lol. I just said goodbye to him for good and i quickly delete and blocked him on my list. People like him don't deserve any time coz it will just a waste after all. So, much for that. Now, my day will still go on and hope it will be a fruitfull and happy one. Have a good day to everyone!

No comments: