Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wake Up Call

Weeeeeee, good morning guys. I am kinda still tired but I have to get up because I really want to go pee and after I went to the bathroom I can't go back to sleep anymore. Getting up and going to the bathroom every morning serves as my wake up call coz once I wake up, i can't go back to sleep anymore and i don't have any choice but to get up. Oh i went to bed so late last night because after my last post i tried to check on my ym and there it goes i saw Daisy Kennedy online so i start talking to her. She is one my buddy here before when she still here in the Philippines. I was so happy when i talk to her and I did share some things to her and as friend i also recieve some advice from her. Seems like some things lifted out of my shoulder. It feels good that even you are halfway around the world from each other but still we can talk just and we can see each other. Thanks to the internet. It's been along time we never catch online due to time difference and as you know guys i left online world for awhile when i was still greiving for what happened to my life. Hey, you can't blame me when your life is already set and in just one blink it turn upside down it gonna be so painful. Anyway, so much for the drama. I don't have much time for that today coz i have alot of laundry needs to be done and i have to do it so that I can start to pack up for my vacation. Have a wonderful day to all of us here. I have to go get some coffee and be back in a while, ok mwuahhh:)

No comments: