Friday, October 3, 2008

My Endless Thoughts

Wow, when i glance at the clock i just realized that it is almost midnight and here i am wide awake. Well, maybe i am just kind of excited that I have a new blog now where i can write things from my thoughts. Actually, i have endless thoughts. Alot comes to my head that i wish i can just write everything on whats on my mind here but sometimes it is not that easy. Yes, alot of things on our mind but not so easy to word it or explain what it really is. Anyway for now, I will just share you guys what are the plan for my upcoming 3 or more weeks vacation. I am planning to go back to Manila first then fly to Boracay, Bagiou City, and Tagaytay City. Everything is already planned according to the date how on long i'm staying the in place and which hotel I am going to stay. This time, it will just be all relaxing and having a good time. Last few days I already purchased my plane ticket going to Manila and I am looking forward to it. I hope everything will be alright and no hindrance that will come on the way. In the next few days, I am going to pack up somethings that i need for my upcoming vacation. Thanks God for the oppurtunity!

No comments: