Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a Life!

Hello everyone, how was your day today? Did you enjoy your Sunday? I am sure most of you are already sleeping to catch some rest already for tomorrow. Oh boy, i am sure many of us here are not looking forward for tomorrow coz its Monday and another working days again. Weekends times runs so fast. Anyway, just got home from the mall. I did really enjoy today because some of my friends came over, as i have told you earlier and we had a good time. After few hours I left them and i run to the mall to buy the thing i was planning to buy. Yup, i got my necklace and I got some stuff toys too which you know i collect. I have, from the biggest you could find in the mall to the smallest..lol. Anway, I have my father with me coz he's my driver for now coz since i got accident (which cause a really big reck on my car and have it stayed in the shop for over 5 months in order to fix it) my mama and papa don't let me drive alone coz they are not at ease on my driving skills, i guess..hahaha. He got some clothes that he likes too since it was on sale. I'm sure my father is amazed how i manage to go shopping and bought my necklace and those stuff toys that cost big bucks since alot of people here is striving on working many hours a day and the salary is just 2 hundred pesos or a bit more. Oh well, I am always thankful that I always have money and be able to buy anything I want and don't starved. Also, I know how to manage in terms of money and I know I am responsible enough...lol Am I??? Anyway, Have a good night folks! I am really sleepy now. I will share you some pictures sometime when i am not so lazy on downloading it on my computer, ok?! Bye for now..

No comments: