Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm 23 Years Old Now!

Hello everyone, how are you doing today? As you know that i just created this blog of mine today. I want to you to know that yesterday October 2nd was my 23rd birthday. Another year older and hopefully it will be new step on reaching my dreams and be happy again. In the right time i will share you guys what really happened in my life and what i have been through. I just wish that this year will be brighter and i will accomplish more things. I wish for good health, happiness and success for me and my family.

Anyway, I will share you what had happened yesterday for my birthday. I was my 23rd birthday, my mother's 45th birthday and my brother's thanksgiving party since he graduated in college as a Cum Laude in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. The party soppused to be after my brother's CPA board exam but since we don't have much time anymore because he is too busy and also i will be leaving for Manila for my 3 or more weeks vacation we decided to just have the party on our birthday. It was so great! We hired a careting services and I never regret it. It turn out really good. The food was excellent and thier service too. We have alot of visitors (about over 60 people) consist of relatives and friends. We had alot of fun and i am proud to say that it is one of my best birthday ever. Thank you Lord for everything and especially the blessings! After i download the pictures on my computer i promise to share you guys some, ok. Have a wonderful day and God Bless to all of us here.

No comments: