Saturday, October 4, 2008

Someone Special

Oh wow, i never realized that I am talking to my special someone online for couple hours already. Its just so amazing how time runs so fast when you are enjoying your time. Its seems like we just started talking a minute ago but its now well over 2 hours and until now we are still talking while i am doing this post. I always enjoy talking to him. He always makes me laugh again and always inspire me to dream and aim something again. Since the first time we talk, it was 3 months back, he always try to lift me up and always help me to have strength and courage. He always wants me to realize that I still have a good life and have a bright future ahead of me. Eversince i knew him, i have my eyes open up for the reality and I know it sucks but it also made me thankful. I believe that "Life isn't fair, but it's good" and "Life is too short to be lonely". Now, i am starting to have my life back and move on. I am always greatful to my family who is always there to support me and to my special friends that always there for me through my ups and downs. To you guys: (you know who you are)! I am forever grateful and Lord, thank you for everything!

No comments: